Упр. 83. Поставьте следующие предложения во множественное число
1. This room is very large. 2. There is a match in the box. 3. Has this lady a knife? 4. There is a man and a woman in the street. 5. This lady is that gentleman's wife. 6. This shoe is too large for my foot. 7. The child is sitting on a bench. 8. My tooth is white. 9. This key is made of steel. 10. A potato is a vegetable and a cherry is a fruit. 11. This.is my friend's study.
Упр. 84. Поставьте следующие предложения во множественное число.
1. What is that child's name? 2, The cat has caught a mouse. 3. There was a lady, a gentleman, a boy and a girl in the room. 4. In the farm-yard we could see an ox, a sheep, a cow and a goose. 5. Is this worker an Englishman or a German? -He is a Frenchman. 6. Why don't you eat this potato? 7. This strawberry is still green. 8. The withered leaf has fallen to the ground. 9. Can you see a bird in that tree? 10. Does your tooth still ache? 11.1 held up my foot to the fire to warm it. 12. His child studies very well. 13. This man works at our office. 14. There is a new house in our street. 15. This story is very interesting. 16. I have hurt my foot. 17. The wolf has been shot. 18. He keeps his toy in a box. 19. Put this knife on that table.
Упр. 85. Поставьте следующие предложения во множественное число.
1. This is my stocking. 2. He has a new suit. 3. This metal is very hard. 4. That ship is a Russian one. 5. I heard her voice. 6. His dog does not like bread. 7. The plate was on the table. 8. This town is very large. 9. I was talking to her at the tram stop yesterday. 10. Is that girl your sister? 11. I shall give you my book. 12. This story will be a good one. 13. Is this a good match? 14. The boy put his book on the desk. 15. She took off her hat.
16. That house is new. 17. The young man put his hand in his pocket. 18. Is this student coming with us, too? 19. The woman didn't say anything. 20. Does she speak English?
Упр. 86. Поставьте следующие предложения во множественное число.
1. This is a bird. 2. Is that also a bird? -- No, it isn't. That is a cat. 3. Is that a good horse? — Yes, it is. 4. Is that cow big or small? - It is big. 5. This is an apple and that is a flower. 6. Where is the coin? It is in the box. 7. What colour is the box? - It is green. 8. What is it made of? - It is made of wood. 9. What is that man? - - He is a clerk. 10. Is he in the office? - - Yes, he is. 11. Is that woman a typist? -- No, she isn't. - - What is she? — She is a doctor. 12. Is his brother at home? - Yes, he is. 13. This house has a balcony looking out on the street. 14. The architecture of this building is quite modern. 15. This is a new district of St. Petersburg. 16. There is a shop, a cinema and a theatre in the new district. 17. He is a retired worker. 18.1 am a doctor. 19. We hear the sounds of a child's voice. 20. She is a nice girl.
Притяжательный падеж существительных
The child's toys — The children's toys The boy's books — The boys' books
Упр. 87. Перефразируйте следующие словосочетания и предложения, употребляя притяжательный падеж.
1. The room of my friend. 2. The questions of my son. 3. The wife of my brother. 4. The table of our teacher. 5. The poems of Pushkin. 6. The voice of this girl. 7. The new club of the workers. 8. The letter of Pete. 9. The car of my parents. 10. The life of this woman. 11. The handbags of these women. 12. The flat of my sister is large. 13. The children of my brother are at home. 14. The room of the boys is large. 15. The name of this girl is Jane. 16. The work of these students is interesting.
Упр.88. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя притяжательный падеж.
1. Он показал мне письмо своей сестры. 2. Она взяла коньки своего брата. 3. Дайте мне тетради ваших учеников. 4. Принесите вещи детей 5. Вчера дети нашли птичье гнездо. 6. Это семья моего друга. Отец моего друга инженер. Мать моего друга преподаватель. 7. Чья это сумка? -Это сумка Тома. 8. Чьи это словари? - - Это словари студентов. 9. Вы видели книгу нашего учителя? 10. Мне нравится почерк этого мальчика. 11. Я слышу голос моей сестры. 12. Она открыла окно и услышала смех и крики детей. 13. Она поставила мокрые сапоги мальчиков к печке. 14. Это бабушкино кресло.
SOME, ANY, NO, EVERY
И ИХ ПРОИЗВОДНЫЕ
Упр. 89. Вставьте some, any или по.
1. There are ... pictures in the book. 2. Are there ... new students in your group? 3. There are ... old houses in our street. 4. Are there ... English textbooks on the desks? - - Yes, there are ... . 5. Are there ... maps on the walls? —No, there aren't ... . 6. Are there ... pens on the desk? - - Yes, there are.... 8. Are there ... sweets in your bag? - - Yes, there are ... . 9. Have you got ... English books at home? -- Yes, I have ... . 10. There are ... beautiful pictures in the magazine. Look at them. 11. There is ... ink in my pen: I cannot write.
Упр„ 92, Вставьте something, anything, nothing или everything,
1. ... is all right, the patient is much better today! 2. Is there ... interesting in the program of the concert? 3. I could see ... : it was quite dark. 4. Give me ... to drink. 5. I didn't take any money with me so I couldn't buy ... . 6. My new eyeglasses are very good, I can see ... now. 7.1 saw ... near the wood that looked like a tent.
Упр. 93. Вставьте something, anything, nothing или everything.
1. Give me ... to read, please. - - With pleasure, 2. I don't know ... about your town. Tell me .., about it. 3. Please give me ... warm: it is cold here. 4. I understand ... now. Thank you for your explanation. 5. There is ... white in the box. 'What is it? 6. Is there ... that you want to tell me? 7. Where is the book? — It is on the table. - No, there is . . there.
everybody — все
Упр. 94. Вставьте somebody, anybody, nobody или everybody.
1. Has ... in this group got a dictionary? 2. ... left a magazine in our classroom yesterday. 3. The question was so difficult that ... could answer it. 4. I am afraid I shan't be able to find ... in the office now: it is too late. 5. ... knows that water is necessary for life. 6. Is there ... here who knows French? 7. You must find ... who can help you. 8. ... knew anything about America before Columbus discovered it. 9. I saw ... in the train yesterday who looked like you. 10. There is ... in the next room. I don't know him. 11. Please tell us the story. ... knows it. 12. Is there ... in my group who lives in the dormitory? 13. Has ... here got a red pencil? 14. ... can answer this question. It is very easy.
©2015 megaobuchalka.ru Все права защищены авторами материалов.
Почему 3458 студентов выбрали МегаОбучалку...
Система поиска информации
Мобильная версия сайта
Нет шокирующей рекламы