Упр. 357. Выберите из скобок требующуюся форму причастия
1 . a) The girl (writing, written) on the blackboard
is our best pupil. b) Everything (writing, written) here is quite right.
2. a) The house (surrounding, surrounded) by tall
trees is very beautiful.
b) The wall (surrounding, surrounded) the house was very high.
3. a) Who is that boy (doing, done) his homework
at that table?
b) The exercises (doing, done) by the pupils were easy.
4. a) The girl (washing, washed) the floor is my
b) The floor (washing, washed) by Helen looked very clean.
5. a) We listened to the girls (singing, sung) Russian folk songs.
b) We listened to the Russian folk songs (singing, sung) by the girls.
6. Do you know the girl (playing, played) in the garden?
7. The book (writing, written) by this scientist is very interesting.
8. Translate the words (writing, written) on the blackboard.
9. We could not see the sun (covering, covered) by dark clouds.
10. The (losing, lost) book was found at last.
11 (Going, gone) along the street, I met Mary and Ann.
12. Read the (translating, translated) sentences once more.
13. Name some places (visiting, visited) by you last
year. 14.1 picked up the pencil (lying, lain) on the floor.
15. She was reading the book (buying, bought) the day before.
16. Yesterday we were at a conference (organizing, organized) by the pupils of the 10th form.
17. (Taking, taken) the girl by the hand, she led her across the street.
18. It was not easy to find the (losing, lost) stamp.
19.1 shall show you a picture (painting, painted)
by Hogarth. '
20. Here is the letter (receiving, received) by me yesterday.
21. Look at the beautiful flowers (gathering, gathered) by the children.
22. His hat (blowing, blown) off by the wind was lying m the middle of the street.
23. ^How do you like the film?" he asked, (turning, turned) towards me.
24. When we came nearer, we saw two boys (coming, come) towards us.
25.1 think that the boy (standing, stood) there is his brother.
Сравните употребление Present Participle и Perfect Participle
buying - покупая having bought
Упр. 358. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Participle или Perfect Participle.
1. (to do) his homework, he was thinking hard. 2. (to do) his homework, he went for a walk. 3 (to sell) fruit, he looked back from time to time, hoping to see his friends. 4. (to sell) all the fruit, he went to see. his friends. 5. (to eat) all the potatoes, she drank a cup of tea. 6. (to drink) tea, she scalded her lips. 7. (to run) in the yard, I fell and hurt my Knee. 8. (to look) through some magazines, I came across an interesting article about UFOs. 9. (to write) out and (to learn) all the new words, he was able to translate the text easily. 10. (to live) in the south of our country, he cannot enjoy the beauty of St. Petersburg's White Nights in summer. 11. (to talk) to her neighbour in the street, she did not notice how a thief stole her money. 12. (to read) the story, she closed the book and put it on the shelf. 13. (to buy) some juice and cakes, we went home. 14. (to sit) near the fire, he felt very warm.
Упр. 359. Переведите на русский язык, обращая внимание на причастия.
1. The boy lay sleeping when the doctor came. 2. The broken arm was examined by the doctor. 3. While being examined, the boy could not help crying. 4. Having prescribed the medicine, the doctor went away. 5. The medicine prescribed by the doctor was bitter. 6. The dress bought at the department store was very beautiful. 7. While using a needle you should be careful not to prick your finger. 8. While crossing the street one should first look to the left and then to the right. 9. People watching a performance are called an audience. 10. Being very ill, she could not go to school. 11. The first rays of the rising sun lit up the top of the hill. 12. The tree struck by lightning was all black and leafless. 13. Being busy, he postponed his trip. 14. The door bolted on the in side could not be opened, 15. Having been shown the wrong direction, the travellers soon lost their way, 16. The room facing the garden is much more comfortable than this one. 17. Having descended the mountain they heard a man calling for help. 18. Flushed and excited, the boy came running to his mother. 19. He stood watching the people who were coming down the street shouting and waving their hands.
1 Действительное причастие совершенного вида (а также не совершенного вида прошедшего времени) может быть переведено на английский язык только придаточным определительным предложением (who threw, who has thrown, who had thrown)
Упр. 360. Переведите следующие русские причастия и деепричастия на английский язык.
Приносящий, принесенный, принося, принеся, переводящий, переведенный, переводя, переведя, давая, написав, читающий, берущий, данный, прочитав, сделанный, пьющий, сказанный, будучи потерянным, нарисовав, написавший, делая, взятый, взяв, рисуя, выпитый, сделав, идя, пишущий, прочитанный, дав, рисующий, делающий, нарисованный, выпив, говорящий, беря, написанный, читая, идущий, дающий, сказав, сидевший, посмотрев, будучи забыт, строящий, строящийся, играя, поиграв, рассказанный, рассказавший, видя, принесший, будучи принесенным, построенный, продав.
Упр. 361. В следующих предложениях употребите, где возможно, причастия вместо глаголов в личной форме. Изменяйте конструкцию предложения, где необходимо.
1. As the book was translated into Russian, it could be read by everybody. 2. As we were given dictionaries, we managed to translate the article easily. 3. As soon as I have done my homework, I shall go for a walk. 4. As soon as I have bought the book, I shall begin reading it. 5. When he was running across the yard, he fell. 6. When I was going home yesterday, I kept thinking about my j friend. 7. He put on his coat, went out and looked at the cars which were passing by. 8. She closed the book, put it aside and looked at the children who were running about in the yard.
©2015 megaobuchalka.ru Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав.
Почему 3458 студентов выбрали МегаОбучалку...
Система поиска информации
Мобильная версия сайта
Нет шокирующей рекламы