Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в нужном времени
1. He (to be) here 'five; minutes ago, but you (to be) out/ He (to ask) me to tell you that he (to come) again tonight. 2. You (to read) "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd" by Agatha Christie? - No, I (not yet to read) it. But I (to hear) that it (to be) a very interesting book. I (to read) it as soon as I (to get) it. 3, When we (to come) to the station, the train already (to arrive). The passengers (to hurry) to occupy their seats in the carriages. 4. The concert (to be) a greater success than we (to expect). We were very-glad. 5. He (to tell) me that if no one (to come) to meet me at the station, I (can) leave the suitcases in the cloakroom and go to the hotel where he (to reserve) a room for me. 6. Lanny (to return) home after seven years of absence. During these seven years he (to study) in Cape Town where his people (to send) him. Lanny was glad at the thought that he (to do) what they (to hope) he (to do) and that soon he (to be) among his people again.
Раскройте скобки, употребляя глагол в нужном времени
1. We could not go out because it (to rain) hard since early morning. 2. She (to teach) at our school for twenty years now. 3. Ring me up as soon as you (to come) home. 4. He (to begin) to write his composition at three o'clock. It is already eleven, and he still (to write) it. He says he (to finish) it by twelve. 5. We (to help) our librarian to put the books in the right order for three days already, but we (to arrange) only half the books. 6. What you (to do) when I (to come) in? 7. When I (to come) to his house, they (to tell) me that he (to leave) an hour before. 8. On checking up his answers he (to find) out that he (to make) several mistakes. 9. When I (to leave) home, the snow already (to stop), but a strong wind (to blow). 10. You (to read) this book? — Yes> I (to read) it. I. (to think) it (to be) very interesting. 11. What the children (to do) now? — Oh, they (to play) the new board game which I (to buy) for them the day before yesterday. 12. They (to reach) the corner of the street by now and (to stand) at the bus stop. 13. After we (to walk) about two hours, we arrived at a picturesque glade covered with fresh grass.
1. Употребите нужную форму глагола.
1. At last the librarian (to give) me the book which I (to wait) for during two months. I was very glad. I (to go) home and (to begin) reading it at once. 2. Don't speak to him: he (to be) very busy, he (to do) some very urgent work. 3. I did not want him to go there: I (to be) afraid that something (to happen).
I did not notice that my watch (to stop), and when I (to arrive) at the station, my train (to leave) and I (to have) to ask when the next train (to come). He (to wait) for fifteen minutes when at last he (to see) her at the end of the platform. 6. By the end of the year he (to read) about two hundred pages. 7. We were happy when the sun (to rise), for the night (to be) very cold. 8. Where you (to put) my dictionary? I cannot find it anywhere. 9. I (not yet to fall) asleep when the telephone (to ring). 10. What you (to do) from six till nine yesterday? 11. The children (to play) here at eleven o'clock, but now they (to go) home. 12. Go to see your old grandfather as soon as you (to arrive) in Novgorod. 13. You always (to spend) summer at the seaside? — Yes, as a rule. Last summer I (to go) to the mountains, but I (not to find) the rest there as pleasant as near the sea. 14. When they returned, they (to tell) us many interesting things which they (to see) during their journey. 15.When I (to leave) home, it (to rain).
2. Употребите нужную форму глагола.
1. Our train starts late in the evening, so if you (to come) at seven o'clock, we still (to pack) our luggage. 2, When you (to see) him last? 3. I (to meet) him when he (to walk) across the park. 4. You ever (to act) on the stage? — Why, yes, that's what I (to do) for the last six years. 5. Don't enter the bedroom! The child (to sleep) there, and he always (to wake) up when somebody (to open) the door, 6. Where is your luggage? — I (to leave) it at the station. I (to take) it tomorrow when Nick (to come) to help me. 7. I (to read) about an hour when he (to come). 8. The play (not yet to begin) and the people (to talk) in the hall. 9. One night a little swallow (to fly) over the city. His friends (to fly) away to Egypt six weeks before, but he (to stay) behind. 10. What you (to do) these three months? 11. Yesterday I (to buy) a new pair of gloves, as I (to lose) the old ones. 12. We (to walk) in silence. He 'already (to tell) me all that (to be) interesting about himself, and I (to have) nothing to tell him. 13. The moon (not to rise) yet, and only two stars, like two distant lighthouses, (to shine) in the dark blue sky.
3. Употребите нужную форму глагола.
1. What you (to read)? — I (to read) a magazine. — How long you (to read) it? — I (to read) it for half an hour. 2. She (to live) in Moscow for ten years when her sister (to come) to live with her. 3. Our teacher (to come). Now he (to speak) with our monitor. 4, They (to speak) when I (to look) at them. 5. What you (to do) here? — I (to prepare) for my report. — How long you (to prepare) for it? — Oh, I (to work) since morning. 6. He (to teach) at school for five years when the war (to break) out. 7. She (to study) English since last year. 8. You ever (to be) to London? — Yes, I (to be) there last summer. 9. What your friend (to do) now? — She (to have)dinner. She usually (to have) dinner at this time. 10. I (to buy) a new dress. I (to show) it to you tomorrow when you (to come) to my place. 11.So you begin working tomorrow! And who (to take) care of your children when you (to go) to work? 12. Hello, Peter! Where you (to go)? — I (to go) to the library. 13. I (to walk) about an hour when I (to see) a little house not far from the river. 14. When he (to read) the newspaper, he (to give) it to his brother. 15. He (to leave) for Rostov in 1990 and since then he (to live) there. 16. At this time tomorrow we (to discuss) your report. 17. Now she (to read) the book which I (to give) her yesterday.
©2015 megaobuchalka.ru Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав.
Почему 3458 студентов выбрали МегаОбучалку...
Система поиска информации
Мобильная версия сайта
Нет шокирующей рекламы