1. ВставьтевпропускиглаголtobeвPresent, Past, FutureIndefinite (Simple).
1. Last year she ... 16, so she ... 17 now. 2. ... you interested in sports? 3. The shops ... open today, but tomorrow they ... closed. 4. They phoned you yesterday but you ... not at home. Where ... you? 10. I ... hungry. Can I have something to eat?
2.Поставьте подчеркнутые существительные в форму множественного числа, если это возможно, сделав все необходимые изменения в предложениях.
1. The baby got a new tooth. 2. That is man's sister. 3. Where is this brush? 4. The wife of the sailor was in the room. 5. There was a key in the box. 6. Youradvicewasverygood.
Переведите на английский язык.
1. В наших городах много библиотек. 2. На полке учебник. 3. В их городе нет оперных театров. 4. В вашем институте была лаборатория? 5. В её комнате будет много цветов.
4. Раскройте скобки, поставив прилагательные и наречия в сравнительную или превосходную степень. Предложенияпереведите.
1. The work is done (badly) than it was done yesterday. 2. The (much) we learn, the (good) we study. 3. Which is the (long) day of the year? 4. The Russian grammar is (difficult) than the English one. 5. Healthis (good) thanwealth.
Употребите нужную форму личных местоимений.
1. (I, me) always speak to (he, him) in English. 2. (We, us) will ask (they, them) about it tomorrow. 3. (He, him) explains the lesson to (we, us) each morning. 4. There are some letters here for you and (I, me). 5. I know (she, her) and her sister very well.
1. All (our, ours) clothes were dirty, and (my, mine) especially so. 2. (Their, theirs) boat was faster than (our, ours). 3. I'm afraid they will take (your, yours) word against (her, hers).4.(Their, theirs) home is pretty but (our, ours) is prettier.
Заполните пропуски местоимениями some, any, no, every или их производными. Предложенияпереведите.
1. Are there ... new building in your street? 2. ... is all right. My granny is much better now. 3. ... can answer this question. It is too easy. 4. I met... in the street, because it was rather late. 5.My sister has ... books by this author, so she must go to the library.
Переведите предложения на русский язык, обращая внимание на местоимения one (ones), that (those).
1. This book is much more interesting than that one. 2. That was a sad story. 3. The new power stations are much more powerful than the old ones. 4. One must know that this plant produces the best goods. 5. That car near the station is mine.
Заполнитепропускиместоимениями many, much, little, few, a little, a few. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. Very ... peopleknowaboutit. 2. He is a man of... words. 3. ... was said but ... done. 4. There isn't ... harm in it. 5. We have ... friends in St Petersburg.
10. Перепишитетекст 'The Millers', употребивглаголи, данныевскобках, в Present Indefinite (Simple) Tense. Задайтевсевозможныевопросыкподчеркнутымпредложениям.
Ralph and Keiko Miller (to live) in I.os Angeles.Ralph Miller (to be) a dentist.He (to have) an office downtown. He (to be) very busy every day.
The Millers (to eat) breakfast at seven usually. Dr. Miller (to go) to his office at eight.Mrs Miller (not to go) to work.She (to stay) at home.She (to be) a housewife. She (to go) shopping and (to do) the housework. Dr Miller (to come) at half past six.The Millers (to have) dinner at seven.After dinner Mrs. Miller (to watch) television as a rule, but her husband (not to like) television.
11. Перепишитетекст 'The Millers', употребивглаголы, данныевскобках, в Past Indefinite (Simple) Tense. Задайте все возможные вопросы к подчеркнутым предложениям в PastIndefinite (Simple) Tense.
Употребитеглаголы, данныевскобках, в Present, Past and Future Indefinite (Simple) Tenses. Предложенияпереведите.
1. If you (to feel) better this afternoon, we (to drive) to the coast. 2. He (not to meet) us at the station yesterday. 3. The weather (to be) good when we (to be) on holiday last year. 4. How many cigarettes a day you (to smoke)? 5. If he (to call) me tomorrow, I (to help) him to translate this article.
Прочтите и письменно переведите текст по специальности.
Design of a Building
1.Orientation and surveyingof the Building.Before beginning the construction of any building it is necessary to consider several problems closely connected with the lot where the building is to be erected. Some of these problems are as follows:
2. Soil. Soil is a very important problem in the building of any house. The land may have a sufficient depth of rich top soil, but beneath may be a ledge of soil rock, which will make the excavation of the basement very expensive, especially in climates where the footings must be carried down below the frost line.
3. Transportation. The problem of transportation is the most important during the whole period of construction on the building site. One must see whether there are sufficient means of erecting ways for bringing up the materials and men to the building site. One must also see if there is a sewerage line, water supply line, gas line, electric power line and how all of them can be used.
4.Surveying.A survey is a plan of a piece of land showing its exact dimensions and levels, the lot boundaries with relations to the adjacent streets, the location and levels of existing sewer and water mains, electric light, gas services and so on.
5. Styling of a building. When all of the things mentioned abovehave been carefully considered, another point must be kept in mind. This is the ‘style’ which the building is to be planned in, in other words, it’s exterior. If we have to design a house, there are a number of practical considerations, which will affect the design. Here are some of them: 1)Height of first floor above the ground; 2)Ceiling heights. The height of the ceiling, that is clear height from floor to ceiling, is amatter to be determined by the designer.
©2015-2020 megaobuchalka.ru Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. (796)
Почему 1285321 студент выбрали МегаОбучалку...
Система поиска информации
Мобильная версия сайта
Нет шокирующей рекламы