Страдательный залог (The Passive Voice). В английском языке существует, два залога глагола: действительный (The Active Voice) и
В английском языке существует, два залога глагола: действительный (The Active Voice) и страдательный (The Passive Voice). В том случае, когда подлежащее является действующим лицом, мы имеем дело с действительным залогом, например:
1) сочетанием глагола «быть» с краткой формой страдательного причастия — в этом сочетании глагол to be в настоящем времени на русский язык не переводится;
Упр.1. Переведите на английский, употребляя глаголы в Present, Past или Future Simple Passive.
Мне рассказали — Мне рассказывают — Мне расскажут
Мне показали— Мне показывают — Мне покажут
Ее привели — Ее приводят — Ее приведут
Нас спросили – Нас спрашивают – нас спросят
Нам ответили- нам отвечают –нам ответят
Нас послали – нас посылают – нас пошлют
Им дали – им дают – им дадут
Ему помогли – Ему помогают- Ему помогут
Упр. 2. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present, Past или Future Simple Passive.
1. Bread (to eat) every day. 2. The letter (to receive) yesterday. 3. Nick (to send) to Moscow next week. 4. I (to ask) at the lesson yesterday. 5.I (to give) a very interesting book at the office last Friday. 6. Many houses (to build) in our town every year. 7. This work (to do) tomorrow. 8. This text (to translate) at the last lesson. 9. These trees (to plant) last autumn. 10. Many interesting games always (to play) at weekend. 11. This bone (to give) to my dog tomorrow. 12. We (to invite) to a concert last Saturday. 13. My question (to answer) yesterday. 14. Hockey (to play) in winter. 15. Mushrooms (to gather) in autumn. 16. Many houses (to burn) during the Great Fire of London. 17. His new book (to finish) next year. 18. Flowers (to sell) in shops and in the streets. 19. St. Petersburg (to found) in 1703.
Упр.3. Раскройте скобки, выбирая требующуюся форму глагола.
1. The porter will (bring, be brought) your luggage to your room. 2. Your luggage will (bring, be brought) up in the lift. 3. You may (leave, be left) your hat and coat in the cloak-room downstairs. 4. They can (leave, be left) the key with the clerk downstairs. 5. From the station they will (take, be taken) straight to the hotel. 6. Tomorrow he will (take, be taken) them to the Russian Museum. 7. At the station they will (meet, be met) by a man from the travel bureau. 8. She will (meet, be met) them in the hall upstairs.
Упр.4. Передайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice, обращая внимание на место предлога.
E.g. We often speak about her. — She is often spoken about.
1. We thought about our friend all the time. 2. The doctor will operate on him in a week 3. They looked for the newspaper everywhere. 4. Nobody slept in the bed. 5. The neighbour asked for the telegram 6. The senior students laughed at the freshman. 7. The young mothers looked after their babies with great care. 8. Nobody lived in that old house. 9. They sent for Jim and told him to prepare a report on that subject. 10. He bought flowers for his wife.
Упр.5. Передайте следующие предложения в Passive Voice.
1. I bought potatoes yesterday. 2. We shall bring the books tomorrow. 3. They are repairing the clock now. 4. They sell milk in this shop. 5. I have translated the whole text. 6. They broke the window last week. 7. When I came home, they had eaten the sweets. 8. We shall do the work in the evening. 9. He wrote this book in the 19th century. 10. They were playing tennis from four till five. 11. He stole a lot of money from the shop. 12. By six o'clock they had finished the work. 13. At twelve o'clock the workers were loading the trucks. 14. By three o'clock the workers had loaded the trucks. 15. We send our daughter to rest in the south every year. 16. They will show this film on TV. 17. They are building a new concert-hall in our street. 18. They have made a number of important experiments in this laboratory. 19. Livingstone explored Central Africa in the 19th century. 20. By the middle of autumn we had planted all the trees. 21. They will stage this play at the beginning of next season. 22. They have forgotten the story. 23. Has anybody explained the rules of the game to you? 24. They haven't brought back my documents.
©2015 megaobuchalka.ru Все права защищены авторами материалов.
Почему 3458 студентов выбрали МегаОбучалку...
Система поиска информации
Мобильная версия сайта
Нет шокирующей рекламы