УПРАЖНЕНИЯ НА УПОТРЕБЛЕНИЕ ВСЕХ ИЗУЧЕННЫХ ВРЕМЁН
Упр. 1.Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple.
(USUALLY) 1. My sister (to get) up at eight o'clock. 2. She (to be) a stylist. 3. Jane (to be) fond of sports. She (to do) her morning exercises every day. 4. For breakfast she (to have) two eggs, a sandwich and a cup of tea. 5. After breakfast she (to go) to work. 6. It (to take) him two hours to do his English homework. 7. She (to speak) French well. 8, My working day (to begin) at seven o'clock. I (to get) up, (to switch) on the radio and (to do) my morning exercises. It (to take) me fifteen minutes, At half past seven we (to have) breakfast. My wife and I (to leave) home at eight o'clock. In the evening we (to gather) in the living-room. We (to watch) TV and (to talk).
Упр. 2. Переведите на английскийязык,! употребляя глаголы вPresent Simple.
Мой дядя инженер. Он очень занят. Его рабочий день начинается рано утром. Он встает в семь часов. Он умывается, одевается и завтракает. После завтрака он идет на работу. Он работает в институте. Он любит свою работу. Он женат. Его жена врач. Она работает в больнице. Вечером она изучает французский язык. Она посещает курсы французского языка. Мой дядя не говорит по-французски. Он говорит по-русски и по-немецки. Он изучает английский язык. Вечером он посещает курсы английского языка. Сын моего дяди ученик. Он ходит в школу. В школе он изучает английский язык.
Упр. 3. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous или в Present Simple.
1. I (to read) books in the evening. 2. I (not to read) books in the morning. 3. I (to write) an exercise now. 4. I (not to write) a letter now. 5. They (to play) in the yard now. 6. They (not to play) in the street now. 7. They (to play) in the room now? 8. He (to help) his wife every day. 9. He (to help) his wife every day? 10. He (not to help) his wife every day. 11. You (to go) to work on Sunday? 12. My friend (not to like) to play football. 13.1 (not to read) now. 14. He (to sleep) now? 15.We (not to go) to the country in winter. 16.My daughter(to eat) sweets every day. 17. She (not to eat) sweets now. 18. They (to do) their English homework in the afternoon. 19. They (not to go) for a walk in the evening. 20. My husband (not to work) on Sunday. 21. He (to work) every day.
ните употребление Present Continuous и Present Simple.
Упр. 4. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Continuous, Present Simple или в Future Simple.
I. He (to go) to the theatre tomorrow. 2. We (to go) to the shop in the morning. 3. Look! Kate (to go) to the shop. 4. You (to help) your wife tomorrow? 5.1 (not to play) the guitar now. 6. My son (to play) the guitar every evening. 7. They (not to take) care of the garden next summer. 8. You (to like) apples? 9. You (to eat) apples tomorrow? 10. Nick (to read) many books. 11. Helen(to work) every day. 12. He (not to sleep) now. 13. Your brother (to go) to the exhibition next Sunday? 14. We (not to go) to the zoo tomorrow. 15. I (not to learn) the poem now.16. She (to live) in San Francisco. 17. John(to shoot) very well. 18. He is very strong. Look! He (to carry) a very heavy box. 19. My sister (not to like) coffee. 20 When you (to go) to bed every day? 21. What he (to read) now? 22. What he (to read) every day? 23. What he (to read) tomorrow? 24. Where she (to go) tomorrow? 25. You (to give) me this book tomorrow?
Упр.5. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple, Present Continuous или Future
1. It (to be) cold in autumn. It often (to rain). A cold wind often (to blow). 2. The weather (to be) fine today. It (to be) warm, the sun (to shine) brightly. A soft wind (to blow). Small white clouds (to sail) in the sky. 3. Don't go out: it (to rain) heavily. 4. Take your raincoat with you. I am afraid it (to rain) in the evening and you (to get) wet through if you (not to put) on your raincoat. 5. Every spring birds (to come) to our garden and (tosing) in the trees. 6. Listen! Somebody (to sing) in the next room. 7. It usually (not to snow) at this time of the year. 8. What the weather (to be) like now? It (to snow)? -- No, it .... 9. We (to go) out of town to ski on Sunday? - - Yes, we ... if it (to snow) this week and if there (to be) a lot of snow everywhere. 10. What you (to do) tomorrow? - We (to go) out of town if the weather (not to change) for the worse. You (to come) with us? - - With pleasure if only I (not to have) too much work to do at home.
Упр.6. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя глаголы в Present Simple или Future Simple.
I. Я приду домой в шесть часов. 2. Когда я приду домой, я позвоню вам. 3. Она позвонит нам вечером. 4. Если она позвонит вам, попросите ее принести мне книгу. 5. Я увижу Тома завтра. 6. Как только я увижу Тома, я расскажу ему об этом. 7. Я поеду в Париж на будущей неделе. 8. Перед тем, как я поеду в Париж, я позвоню вам. 9. Он не пойдет в библиотеку сегодня вечером. 10. Если он не пойдет в библиотеку, он будет дома. 11. Мы будем дома завтра. 12. Если мы будем дома завтра, мы посмотрим эту программу по телевизору. 13. Ее не будет завтра дома. 14. Если ее не будет завтра дома, оставьте ей записку. 15. Завтра погода будет хорошая. 16. Если завтра погода будет хорошая, мы поедем за город. 17. Когда она приходит домой, она снимает пальто. 18. Когда она придет домой, она снимет пальто. 19. Как только он вспоминает эту смешную сцену, он начинает смеяться. 20. Как только он вспомнит эту смешную сцену, он начнет смеяться.
Упр.7. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present или Past Simple.
1. My friend (to know) Spanish very well. 2. Who (to ring) you up an hour ago? 3. He (to live) on the third floor. 4. It (to take) you long to find his house yesterday? 5. When your work (to be) over on Monday? 6. I (to have) dinner with my family yesterday. 7. Her friends (to be) ready at five o'clock. 8. One of her brothers (to make) a tour about Europe last summer. 9. Queen Elizabeth II (to be) born in 1926. She (to become) Queen of England in 1952. 10. You always (to get) up at seven o'clock? — No, sometimes I (to get) up at half past seven.
Упр.8. Раскройте скобки, употребляя гла-голы в одном из следующих времен: Present Continuous, Present Simple, Past Simple или Future Simple.
1, Various kinds of sports (to be) popular in Russia. 2. Both children and grown-ups (to be) fond of sports. 3. What (to be) the matter with her? She (to be) so excited. -- I (not to know). 4. Where you (to go)? - - I (to go) to the Dynamo stadium to see the match which (to take) place there today. 5. You (to know) that very interesting match (to take) place last Sunday? 6. He (to go) to the south a week ago 7. When I (to be) about fifteen years old, I (to enjoy) playing football. 8. Our football team (to win) many games last year. 9. Where (to be) Boris? - He (to play) chess with his friend. 10. 1 (to be) sorry I (to miss) the match yesterday. But I (to know) the score. It (to be) 4 to 2 in favour of the Spartak team. 11. Nellie (to leave) for Moscow tomorrow.12.I (to be) in a hurry. My friends (to wait) for me. 13. You (to be) at the theatre yesterday. You (to like) the opera? — Oh yes, I (to enjoy) it greatly. 14. You (to go) to London next summer?
Упр.9. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Simple или Past Continuous.
1. When I (to come) home, my little sister (to sleep). 2. When Nick (to come) home, his brother (to play) with his toys. 3. When mother (to come) home, I (to do) my homework. 4. When father (to come) home, Pete (to sleep). 5. When mother (to come) home, the children (to play) on the carpet. 6. When I (to get) up, my wife and children(to drink) tea. 7. When I (to come) to my friend's place, he (to watch) TV. 8. When I (to see) my friends , they (to play) football. 9. When I (to open) the door, the cat (to sit) on the table. 10. When Kate (to open) the door, the children (to dance) round the fir-tree. 11. When Tom (to cross) the street, he (to fall). 12. When I (to go) to work, I (to meet) my friend. 43. When we (to go) to the cinema, we (to meet) collegues. 14. When I (to go) home, I (to see) many flowers in the room. 15. When Henry (to walk) about in the forest, he (to find) a bear cub. 16. When we (to walk) about in the forest, we (to see) a hare. 17. When I (to wash) the floor, I (to find) my old shoes under the sofa. 18. When granny (to read) a book on the sofa, she (to fall) asleep. 19. When I (to buy) food in the shop, I suddenly (to see) my old friend. 20. When Nick (to run) about in the yard, he (to fall).
Упр.10. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Simple или Past Continuous.
I. They (to meet) at the station two hours ago. 2. Where you (to spend) last Sunday? 3. We (to be) in a hurry because only twenty minutes (to be) left before the beginning of the performance. 4. I (to play) the violin when my friend (to come) in. He (to invite) me to the theatre and I (to accept) the invitation with pleasure. 5. He (to ring) up his friend and (to ask) him about the tickets. 6. When I (to come) to the theatre, my friend already (to wait) for me. 7. Last Sunday we (to go) skiing in the country. There (to be) already a lot of snow in the fields and we (to enjoy) ourselves. We (to ski) for two hours and a half.
Упр.11. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в требующейся форме, так чтобы получить Present Continuous или Present Perfect.
1. What are you (to talk) about? 2. We have just (to talk) about it. 3. He has just (to say) something about it. 4. She is (to tell) them some interesting story. 5. He has (to tell) us nothing about it.6. She has (to tell) them some stories about dogs. 7. We have (to have) two lessons today. 8. They are (to have) a meeting. 9. She has not (to speak) yet. 10. They have (to ask) me several questions. 11. He has already (to learn) the rule. 12. I am (to write) an exercise. 13. What is he (to do)? — He is (to read) a newspaper. 14. Have you (to read) any stories by Jack London? 15. What are you (to do) here? — I am (to write) a letter to my friends. 16. Who has (to write) this article? 17. What language you (to study)? 18 We have already (to learn) a lot of English words. 19. What is she (to teach) them? 20. Who has (to teach) you to do it? 21. He has just (to do) something for us. 22. Have you (to find) the book? 23. What are you (to look) for?
Упр.12. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Present Perfect или Past Simple.
1. The sun (not to rise) yet, but the sky in the east is getting lighter every minute. 2. I (to see) you walking along the street the other day with a heavy bag. 3. I (not to read) the newspaper today. 4. It is very late, and trams (to stop) running: we must find a taxi to get home. 5. How many times you (to be) to St. Petersburg? 6. At last I (to translate) this article: now I will have a little rest. 7. We (to go) to the country yesterday, but the rain (to spoil) all the pleasure. 8. My watch was going in the morning, but now it (to stop). 9. The lecture (not yet to begin) and the students are talking in the classroom. 10. She just (to go) out. 11. She (to leave) the room a moment ago. 12. We (not yet to solve) the problem. 13. When it all (to happen)? 14. The morning was cold and rainy, but since ten o'clock the weather (to change) and now the sun is shining brightly. 15. Show me the dress which you (to buy). 16. Oh, how dark it is! A large black cloud (to cover) the sky. I think it will start raining in a few minutes. 17. Oh, close the window! Look, all my papers (to fall) on the floor because of the wind. 18. When you (to open) the window? — I (to open) it ten minutes ago.
Упр.13. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в Past Simple, Past Continuous и Past Perfect.
Last night we (to go) to a football match. We (to take) a bus. The bus (to be) full of people as many people (to want) to see the match. We (to get) off the bus and (to go) in the direction of the stadium. While we (to cross) the road, I (to see) Victor. He (to stand) at the corner. He said he (to wait) for his friend who (to come) to St. Petersburg the day before and (to wish) to see the new stadium. A man (to come) up to me and asked if I (to have) a spare ticket for the match. Victor told us that two boys just (to ask) him whether he (to have) a spare ticket. We (to enter) the stadium just as the football players (to come) out on to the field. At the entrance to the stadium we (to meet) Sergei. He (to show) us to our seats and we (to agree) to meet in the refreshment-room during the interval. He (to ask) me if I (to play) football in my childhood.
Упр.14. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в одном из следующих времен: Present, Past, Future Simple; Present, Past Continuous; Present, Past Perfect.
It was eight o'clock in the morning and time for me to go to work. I (to look) out of the window. It (to rain) hard. "You (to get) wet through if you (to go) out now," said my mother. "No, I ... ," I answered, "I (to take) an umbrella." We (to have) five umbrellas in the house, but when I (to want) to take one, I (to find) that there (to be) not one that I could use: they all (to be) torn or broken. So I (to take) them all and (to carry) them to the umbrella-maker, saying that I would call for the umbrellas on my way home in the evening. When I (to go) to have lunch in the afternoon, it still (to rain) very hard. I (to go) to the nearest cafe, and (to sit) down at a table. A few minutes later a young woman (to come) in and (to sit) down at the same table with me. When I (to finish) my lunch and (to be) ready to leave, I absent-mindedly (to take) her umbrella and (to start) for the exit. She (to stop) me saying that I (to take) her umbrella. I (to return) the umbrella with many apologies. In the evening I (to go) to the umbrella-maker, (to take) my five umbrellas and (to get) on the tram to go home. It so happened that the woman I (to meet) at the cafe (to ride) in the same tram. When she (to see) me with my five umbrellas, she (to say): "You (to have) a successful day today, (to have not) you?
©2015 megaobuchalka.ru Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав.
Почему 3458 студентов выбрали МегаОбучалку...
Система поиска информации
Мобильная версия сайта
Нет шокирующей рекламы