Future Continuous Tense
Употребляется для выражения будущего действия в процессе его совершения и определяется следующими обстоятельствами времени: at that moment (at five o'clock, at noon, at midnight) tomorrow, all day tomorrow, the whole evening, from 5 till 6 tomorrow.
Образование: shall + Ving
Упражнение 1. Употребите глаголы в Present Continuous:
1.Timothy (to feed) his dog. 2. Mr. Jones (to clean) his yard. 3. Nancy (to paint) her kitchen. 4. Our neighbours (to wash) their car. 5. I (to wash) my hair. 6. Who (to fix) your sink? 7. What she (to do) now? — She (to dance). 8. The children (to brush) their teeth. 9. What he (do) at the moment? — He (to fix) his bicycle. 10. They (to have) a big dinner together. 11. The boys (to run) about in the garden. 12. I (to do) my homework. 13. John and his friends (to go) to the library. 14. Ann (to sit) at her desk. She (to study) geography. 15. A young man (to stand) at the window. He (to smoke) a cigarette. 16. The old man (to walk) about the room. 17. The dog (to lie) on the floor. 18. You (to have) a break? 19. What language you (to study)? 20. Who (to lie) on the sofa? 21. What they (to talk) about? 22. It still (to rain). 23. I (to open) an umbrella. 24. John (to play) computer games.
Упражнение 2. Употребите глаголы в скобках в Present Continuous или Present Indefinite:
1. He (to work) in the centre of Chicago. 2. He (to work) in the centre of Chicago? 3. He (not to work) in the centre of Chicago. 4. They (to read) many books. 5. They (to read) many books? 6. They (not to read) many books. 7. The children (to eat) soup now. 8. The children (to eat) soup now? 9. The children (not to eat) soup now. 10. You (to play) volleyball well? 11. When you (to play) volleyball? 12. What Nick (to do) in the evening? 13. He (to go) to the cinema in the evening? 14. We (not to dance) every day. 15. Look! Kate (to dance). 16. Kate (to sing) well? 17. Where he (to go) in the morning? 18. He (not to sleep) after dinner. 19. My granny (to sleep) after dinner. 20. When you (to sleep)? 21. Nina (not to sleep) now. 22. Where John (to live)? – He (to live) in England. 23. My friends from Switzerland (to speak) four languages. 24. Elvira (to speak) English, German and French? 25. She only (not to speak) Italian.
Упражнение 3. Употребите глаголы в скобках в Past Continuous:
1. I (read) in bed when I heard a scream. 2. She (put) a pair of gloves into her bag when the shop-girl caught her at it. 3. You (wait) for your friend when I saw you. It (get) colder when the sun set. 4. The children (play) quietly on the floor when their mother came back. 5. I (walk) slowly down the street when somebody called me. 6. The woman didn't see that the girl (look) at her. 7. Fred (not/drive) very fast when the accident happened.
Упражнение 4. Употребите глаголы в скобках в Past Continuous или Past Indefinite:
1. I (to go) to the cinema yesterday. 2. I (to go) to the cinema at four o'clock yesterday. 3.I (to go) to the cinema when you met me. 4.I (to do) my homework the whole evening yesterday. 5. I (to do) my homework when mother came home. 6.I (to do) my homework yesterday. 7. I (to do) my homework from five till eight yesterday. 8. I (to do) my homework at six o'clock yesterday. 9: I (not to play) the piano yesterday. I (to write) a letter to my friend. 10. I (not to play) the piano at four o'clock yesterday. I (to read) a book. 11. He (not to sleep) when father came home. He (to do) his homework. 12. When I (to go) to school the day before yesterday, I met Mike and Pete. They (to talk) and (to laugh). They told me a funny story. Soon I (to laugh), too. I still (to laugh) when we came to school. After school I (to tell) this story at home. My father and mother (to like) it very much.
Упражнение 5. Употребите глаголы в скобках в Future Continuous:
1. At 9.30 this evening he (watch) television. 2. At this time tomorrow we (clean) our flat. 3. He (study) at 8 o'clock this evening. 4. At 10 o'clock tomorrow they (play) football. 5. I (look) through these magazines at 4.30 tonight. 6. She (read) a new detective story at 11 o'clock this evening. 7. I (wait) for you at the theatre at 7 o'clock. 8. They (reach) the top of the mountain at this time tomorrow.
ВРЕМЕНА ГРУППЫ PERFECT
Present Perfect Tense
Это время употребляется для выражения действия, совершившегося к настоящему моменту и связанного с ним своим результатом. Определяется следующими обстоятельствами времени: already, not yet, just, ever, never, just, lately, since.
Образование: have + V3
— / have bought a book today (this week, this month) неистекший отрезок времени – Present Perfect.
— I bought a book yesterday (last week, last month) истекший отрезок времени – Past Indefinite.
Past Perfect Tense
Употребляется для выражения прошедшего действия, которое уже совершилось до определенного момента в прошлом. Определяется следующими обстоятельствами времени: by five o'clock, by Saturday, by the end of the year, by that time, before, hardly, scarcely.
Образование: had + V3
Future Perfect Tense
Употребляется для выражения будущего действия, которое совершится до определенного момента в будущем. Определяется следующими обстоятельствами времени: by five o'clock (by Saturday, by that time) tomorrow, by the end of the year.
Образование: have + V3
Упражнение 1. Употребите глаголы в Present Perfect или Past Indefinite:
1. Helen speaks French so well because she (to live) in France. 2. She (to live) there last year. 3. The rain (to stop) and the sun is shining in the sky again. 4. The rain (to stop) half an hour ago. 5. Mary (to buy) a new hat. 6. I (to buy) a pair of gloves yesterday. 7. The wind (to blow) off the man's hat, and he cannot catch it. 8. The weather (to change), and we can go for a walk. 9. The wind (to change) in the morning. 10. We (to travel) around Europe last year. 11. My father knows so much because he (to travel) a lot. 12. I (to see) Pete today. 13. She (to see) this film last Sunday. 14. Alex (to meet) his friend two hours ago. 15.1 just (to meet) our teacher. 16. The children already (to decide) what to do with the books. 17. Yesterday they (to decide) to help their grandmother. 18. I (not to see) you for a long time. I (to see) you in town two or three days ago, but you (not to see) me. I(to be) on a bus.
Упражнение 2. Употребите глаголы в Present Perfect или Past Indefinite:
1. She just (to go) out. 2. She (to leave) the room a moment ago. 3. We (not yet to solve) the problem. 4. When it all (to happen)? 5. The morning was cold and rainy, but since ten o'clock the weather (to change) and now the sun is shining brightly. 6. Show me the dress which you (to make). 7. Oh, how dark it is! A large black cloud (to cover) the sky. I think it will start raining in a few minutes. 8. Oh, close the window! Look, all my papers (to fall) on the floor because of the wind. 9. When you (to open) the window? – I (to open) it ten minutes ago. 10. The sun (not to rise) yet, but the sky in the east is getting lighter every minute. 11. I (to see) you walking along the street the other day with a heavy bag. 12. I (not to read) the newspaper today. 13. It is very late, and trams (to stop) running: we must find a taxi to get home. 14. How many times you (to be) to St. Petersburg? 15. At last I (to translate) this article: now I shall have a little rest. 16. We (to go) to the country yesterday, but the rain (to spoil) all the pleasure. 17. My watch was going in the morning, but now it (to stop). 18. The lecture (not yet to begin) and the students are talking in the classroom.
Упражнение 3. Употребите глаголы в Past Perfect:
1. I only wanted to know why he (lose) his job. 2. When he reached home, Dinny (go) to bed. 3. After she (cry) she felt better. 4. She (know) him long before he left for India. 5. At last she made him tell her that he (get) into debt. 6. She (finish) cooking by 6 o'clock. 7. She (fall) out of love with him before the war was over. 8. The students (pass) their last exam by the 1st of July. 9. I didn't cook salad because I (not/buy) the vegetables. 10. She couldn't get into the flat because she (lose) the key.
Упражнение 4. Употребите глаголы в Future Perfect:
1. She (cook) dinner by the time you come. 2. The teacher (look) through all exercise-books by the end of the week. 3. The film (start) when we get there. 4. I (read) the book by next Monday. 5. My parents (go) to bed when we come back from the theatre. 6. The students (pass) their exams by July. 7. We (finish) our work by the time the bell rings. 8. I hope you (go) to bed by eleven. 9. I hope the telegram (come) before they start for the north. 10. He (write) the last chapter of his new book by the end of the year.
©2015-2020 megaobuchalka.ru Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. (1104)
Почему 1285321 студент выбрали МегаОбучалку...
Система поиска информации
Мобильная версия сайта
Нет шокирующей рекламы