Упр. 85. Поставьте следующие предложения во множественное число
1. This is my stocking. 2. He has a new suit. 3. This metal is very hard. 4. That ship is a Russian one. 5. I heard her voice. 6. His dog does not like bread. 7. The plate was on the table. 8. This town is very large. 9. I was talking to her at the tram stop yesterday. 10. Is that girl your sister? 11. I shall give you my book. 12. This story will be a good one. 13. Is this a good match? 14. The boy put his book on the desk. 15. She took off her hat.
16. That house is new. 17. The young man put his hand in his pocket. 18. Is this student coming with us, too? 19. The woman didn't say anything. 20. DoesshespeakEnglish?
Упр. 86. Поставьте следующие предложения во множественное число.
1. This is a bird. 2. Is that also a bird? -- No, it isn't. That is a cat. 3. Is that a good horse? — Yes, it is. 4. Is that cow big or small? - It is big. 5. This is an apple and that is a flower. 6. Where is the coin? It is in the box. 7. What colour is the box? - It is green. 8. What is it made of? - It is made of wood. 9. What is that man? — He is a clerk. 10. Is he in the office? — Yes, he is. 11. Is that woman a typist? -- No, she isn't. — What is she? — She is a doctor. 12. Is his brother at home? - Yes, he is. 13. This house has a balcony looking out on the street. 14. The architecture of this building is quite modern. 15. This is a new district of St. Petersburg. 16. There is a shop, a cinema and a theatre in the new district. 17. He is a retired worker. 18.1 am a doctor. 19. We hear the sounds of a child's voice. 20. She is a nice girl.
Притяжательный падеж существительных
The child's toys — The children's toys The boy's books — The boys' books
Упр. 87. Перефразируйте следующие словосочетания и предложения, употребляя притяжательный падеж.
1. The room of my friend. 2. The questions of my son. 3. The wife of my brother. 4. The table of our teacher. 5. The poems of Pushkin. 6. The voice of this girl. 7. The new club of the workers. 8. The letter of Pete. 9. The car of my parents. 10. The life of this woman. 11. The handbags of these women. 12. The flat of my sister is large. 13. The children of my brother are at home. 14. The room of the boys is large. 15. The name of this girl is Jane. 16. The work of these students is interesting.
Упр. 88. Переведите на английский язык, употребляя притяжательный падеж.
1. Он показал мне письмо своей сестры. 2. Она взяла коньки своего брата. 3. Дайте мне тетради ваших учеников. 4. Принесите вещи детей 5. Вчера дети нашли птичье гнездо. 6. Это семья моего друга. Отец моего друга инженер. Мать моего друга преподаватель. 7. Чья это сумка? -Это сумка Тома. 8. Чьи это словари? — Это словари студентов. 9. Вы видели книгу нашего учителя? 10. Мне нравится почерк этого мальчика. 11. Я слышу голос моей сестры. 12. Она открыла окно и услышала смех и крики детей. 13. Она поставила мокрые сапоги мальчиков к печке. 14. Это бабушкино кресло.
Местоимения some, any, no, every и их производные
Упр. 89. Вставьте some, any или по.
1. There are___pictures in the book. 2. Are there___new students in your group? 3. There are___old houses in our street. 4. Are there___English textbooks on the desks? — Yes, there are___. 5. Are there___maps on the walls? —No, there aren't___. 6. Are there___pens on the desk? — Yes, there are. ___8. Are there___sweets in your bag? — Yes, there are___. 9. Have you got___English books at home? -- Yes, I have___. 10. There are___beautiful pictures in the magazine. Look at them. 11. There is___ink in my pen: I cannot write.
Упр „ 92, Вставьте something, anything, nothing или everything,
1. ___is all right, the patient is much better today! 2. Is there___interesting in the program of the concert? 3. I could see___: it was quite dark. 4. Give me___to drink. 5. I didn't take any money with me so I couldn't buy___. 6. My new eyeglasses are very good, I can see___now. 7.1 saw___near the wood that looked like a tent.
Упр . 93. Вставьте something, anything, nothing или everything.
1. Give me___to read, please. - -With pleasure, 2. I don't know___about your town. Tell me .., about it. 3. Please give me___warm: it is cold here. 4. I understand___now. Thank you for your explanation. 5. There is___white in the box. 'What is it? 6. Is there___that you want to tell me? 7. Where is the book? — It is on the table. - No, there is. . there.
everybody — все
Упр. 94. Вставьте somebody, anybody, nobody или everybody.
1. Has___in this group got a dictionary? 2. ___left a magazine in our classroom yesterday. 3. The question was so difficult that___could answer it. 4. I am afraid I shan't be able to find___in the office now: it is too late. 5. ___knows that water is necessary for life. 6. Is there___here who knows French? 7. You must find___who can help you. 8. ___knew anything about America before Columbus discovered it. 9. I saw___in the train yesterday who looked like you. 10. There is___in the next room. I don't know him. 11. Please tell us the story. ___knows it. 12. Is there___in my group who lives in the dormitory? 13. Has___here got a red pencil? 14. ___can answer this question. Itisveryeasy.
Упр. 95. Заполните пропуски, вставив одно из слов, данных в скобках.
1. We haven't___black stockings (no, any). 2 They have___red boots, Kate (any, no). 3. I don't want___today, thank you (nothing, anything). 4. «I haven't got___clean exercise-books, Mother,» said the boy (any, no). 5. «We shall not buy___in this shop, children,» said the mother (nothing, anything). 6. Didn't you buy___potatoes yesterday (any, no)?
17.1 didn't see___in the street when I went out (anybody, nobody). 8. We did not play___games in the yard because it was raining all day long (no, any). 9. There is___at home (anybody, nobody). 10. How much did you pay for these boots? - I didn't pay___(nothing, anything). They are a present from my grandmother. 11. Have you lost___(anything, nothing)? — No, nobody here has lost .. (nothing, anything).
©2015 megaobuchalka.ru Все права защищены авторами материалов.
Почему 3458 студентов выбрали МегаОбучалку...
Система поиска информации
Мобильная версия сайта
Нет шокирующей рекламы