Определите видовременные формы глаголов
X was 1ing, x have 2ed, x was being 3ed, x have been 4ed, x have 5 ed, x is being 6ed, x will be 7ing, x had been 8ed, x will have 9ed, xs are 10ing, xs were being 11ed.
X 1, x 2s, x 3es, xs 4, x 5ed, x will 6, x are 7ed, xs are 8ed, x will be 9ed, xs should 10, x would be 11ed, x 12s.
X will 1, x has 2ed, xs are 3ed, xs are 4ing, x will have 5ed, xs were being 6ed, x had been 7ed, x should be 8ed, xs are 9ing, x was 10ed, x will have been 11ed, x will be 12ed.
1 had ronked, 2 would ronk, 3 will be ronked, 4 was ronked, 5 will ronk, 6 would be ronking, 7 will have ronked, 8 should ronk, 9s were ronked, 10 ronks, 11 will have been ronked.
1 is being ronked, 2 have ronked, 3 ronk, 4 will be ronked, 5 has ronked, 6 ronked, 7s were ronked, 8 ronks, 9s were ronking
1 was asked, 2 will be asked, 3 had asked, 4 would ask, 5 is asked, 6 have been asked, 7 will have asked, 8s asked, 9 was being asked, 10s are asking, 11 will have been asked, 12s were asked, 13 has asked, 14 asks, 15s are being asked.
1 have asked, 2 will ask, 3 will have been asked, 4s were asked, 5 is being asked, 6 am asking, 7s are asked, 8s asked, 9 had asked, 10 will be asked, 11s were asking, 12 will ask.
1 ask, 2s are being asked, 3 asked, 4 will have been asked, 5 should be asking, 6s are asked, 7 asks, 8 has asked, 9 will ask, 10s will have asked, 11 was asked, 12 are asking, 13 ask.
1s were asking, 2 will be asked, 3 has asked, 4 am asked, 5 is asking, 6 will ask, 7 was being asked, 8 had been asked, 9 should ask, 10 will be asked, 11 asked, 12 will have asked.
1 have stopped, 2s were being stopped, 3 is stopping, 4 has been stopped, 5s will be stopped, 6 stopped, 7 should have been stopped, 8 stops, 9s were stopping, 10 is stopped.
1s were being prepared, 2 had been prepared, 3 was being prepared, 4 has prepared, 5 is prepared, 6s prepared, 7 was preparing, 8 will be preparing, 9 will have been prepared.
1 has transported, 2 transport, 3 am transporting, 4 have been transported, 5s were transported, 6 is being transported, 7 will be transported, 8 transported, 9 will be transported, 10s should have transported, 11s are transported.
1 started, 2 have started, 3s were being started, 4s are starting, 5 was started, 6 would have been started, 7 starts, 8 will have started, 9s are started, 10 should be starting, 11 was started, 12 has started, 13s start, 14 should be started.
Дайте развернутую форму глагола.
It’s done, she’s seen, I’ve been asked, I’d asked, we’ve been asked, she’s reading, it’s written, I’ll be taken, they’ll go, you’re transported, it's read, she’s put, he's cut.
Present Forms(формы настоящего времени)
Time expressions (слова индикаторы) used with:
Вставьте глаголы в соответствующей форме.
1. We (leave) for London tomorrow.
2. The flight (arrive) at 12 o’clock.
3. I (always want) to visit Paris.
4. I (wait) for the coach for 15 minutes.
5. A friend of mine (stay) in Stockholm at the moment.
6. Where is John? – He (go) through the customs now.
7. You look tired. What’s wrong? – I (write) my essay.
8. What are you busy with? – I (look) through the guide–book.
9. We (have) a farewell party this weekend.
10. We (go) sightseeing and we’ll be back soon.
11. I never (be) to Liverpool.
12. She (unpack) her suitcases for more than an hour.
13. I (live) in Manchester for a year as a mobile student.
14. I would recommend you to book tickets in advance. The prices (rise).
15. A friend of hers is very inattentive. She is (always lose) her hand luggage.
16. What’s happened? Why are you so excited? - Oh, you can’t believe, I (leave) the house half an
hour later, (take) a taxi in a rush, (spend) 30 minutes in a traffic jam, (arrive) at the airport at
the latest notice and (find out) that our flight has been (cancel).
17. He (always use) my notebook! I am fed up with it!
18. I (not see) you for ages!
19. Customs officer: “I (already check) your luggage. You may follow the green corridor.”
20. The majority of travellers (experience) jet lag
Вставьте нужные индикаторы времени.
1. The plane has not arrived ______.
a) already b) yet c) still
2. I am going sightseeing _____.
a) at the moment b) every day c) usually
3. She is ____ asking private questions, it’s impolite.
a) always b) often c) usually
4. We _____ borrow books from the library.
a) often b) today c) at the moment
5. Have you gone through the passport control _____?
a) already b) yet c) just
6. He has been writing a letter of motivation ______ 2 hours
a) since b) during c) for
7. The return tickets are becoming cheaper ____
a) often b) usually c) from day to day
8. Lazy students _____ become drop-outs.
a) often b) already c) today
Исправьте ошибки в предложениях
1. I haven’t done my home task already.
2. She never was in London.
3. How long are you waiting for your luggage?
4. I leave for Moscow today.
5. Your flight is arriving in 5 minutes.
6. You always ask tricky questions!
7. We have been packing our luggage during two hours.
8. The tourists have been waiting for their guide from 9 o’clock.
9. Little by little the students’ knowledge of English improves.
10. They have been writing their essays after 2 o’clock.
Переведите с русского языка на английский язык.
1. Завтра я уезжаю в Москву.
2. Он никогда не был в Англии.
3. Мы всегда хотели побывать в Париже.
4. Мой друг сейчас живет в Турку. Он бакалавр, изучает финскую культуру.
5. Как давно вы ждете свой багаж?
6. У вашей подруги плохая привычка, она вечно опаздывает на последнюю электричку (suburb train).
7. Его родители всю жизнь живут в Ижевске.
8. Самолет прибывает точно по расписанию, в 3 часа.
9. Ты уже выбрал дисциплины для своей академической мобильности?
10. -Чем вы в настоящее время занимаетесь? - Готовлюсь к лекции.
©2015-2020 megaobuchalka.ru Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. (714)
Почему 1285321 студент выбрали МегаОбучалку...
Система поиска информации
Мобильная версия сайта
Нет шокирующей рекламы