Сложноподчиненное предложение с двумя или несколькими придаточными предложениями
Сложноподчиненные предложения с двумя или несколькими придаточными предложениями бывают разных видов:
1) придаточные предложения могут относиться к одному и то
The newspapers report that the Газеты сообщают, что делега-
that the negotiations will ры начнутся завтра.
2) придаточные предложения могут относиться к одному и то
As soon as he saw me, he Как только он меня увидел, он
manager had returned from ющий из Лондона.
3) придаточные предложения могут относиться к разным чле
While we were discharging В то время как мы разгружали
the cargo ship «Pskov», we грузовое судно «Псков», мы
discovered some bags which обнаружили мешки, которые
were damaged by water. были повреждены водой.
4) придаточные предложения могут относиться не только к главному предложению, но и к другому придаточному.
Не said that the agents would Он сказал, что агенты пошлют
1. Проанализируйте следующие предложения. Как соединены простые предложения в составе сложного? Какой это тип предложений ?
1. There was one woman in front of him, and she was certainly in no hurry either. 2. The report argues that globalization is at a turning point and international institutions need to address social inequities as well as other consequences of open borders. 3. Today Asia accounts for 13 per cent of world gross domestic product; Europe accounts for more than 30 per cent. 4. The light went out, the curtains opened, and a man came on and started making introductory noises. 5. Simon was confused, he did not know what to say. 6. Companies need to understand the implications of the trends: they will have to align their strategies to customer needs and competitive developments. 7. We looked at each other for a moment, and then I handed in my letter of resignation. 8. Offshoring will boost productivity but it won't improve living standards. 9. I sat at my desk, and a bit later I heard the manager calling my name. 10. My work is very near to my house now, so there is no need to get up early. 11. Of course I like the company very much, or I wouldn't think of applying for this job. 12. 1 knocked on the door, and there was no answer, otherwise I wouldn't have gone in. 13. Who did you speak to, and what did you say?
2. В следующих предложениях укажите придаточные предложения подлежащие, сказуемые и дополнительные. Переведите предложения на русский язык.
1. My more experienced colleague's advice was that 1 should go to the offshore office immediately. 2. That the matter should have taken such a rum is not surprising. 3. We have never discovered who did it. 4. You may rely upon what he says. 5. I think he is in his office. 6. I shall ask him whether he will arrange it for me. 7. He
isn't what he presents to be. 8. I cannot understand why he did it. 9. I am not satisfied with what 1 have written. 10. The question is whether they arrive in time to take part in this work. 11. Whether a friendly settlement of the dispute between the sellers and the buyers can be arrived at is doubtful.
3. В следующих предложениях определите придаточные
1. Bring the model here so that I may look at it. 2. We sent all the documents by air mail so that they should be received before the arrival of the cargo. 3. They met as if they were friends. 4. I'll be able to go home only when I finish this work. 5. He spoke so quickly that I could hardly understand him. 6. I shan't be able to give you a definite answer until I get a letter from them. 7. The suppliers were asked to speed up the manufacture of the engine so that it might be shipped with other goods by a cargo ship sailing on the 15th of August. 8. I came while they were packing their things. 9. This question is as interesting as the question you asked me yesterday. 10. I'll tell him about it as soon as he comes.
4. Определите, к какому виду относятся данные придаточ
1. The building which you can see over there is property of our company. 2. His first company, which was established in 1925, went bankrupt in 2 years. 3. I don't know the exact place where it happened. 4. Yesterday 1 met a former colleague, whom I recognized at once. 5. My father, who is an experienced businessman, often gives me a piece of advise. 6. This is the same company that I remember ten years ago. 7. She was met on her arrival by a man, whose face she had never seen before. 8. A public sale at which goods are sold to the highest bidder is called an auction. 9. That is the only book by Galsworthy that he has not read.
5. Обозначьте главные и придаточные предложения, опре
1. Не is the most interesting man that I have ever met. 2. It became more difficult as we went deeper into numbers. 3. What she wanted was a job with prospects. 4. That is why I have come to you.
5. I knew that you would understand my point. 6. Write him at once so that he may know our plans. 7. I was there before I came here. 8. He looked at the watch that lay on the table. 9. I shall do it as I like. 10. I believe you because I know you. 11. She stood where I had left her. 12. If I knew his address, I would write to him.
6. Проанализируйте предложения. Определите вид подчи
1. Не wondered what they would try on him this time. 2. She was tired. She was beginning to think it was the time that people left, but they all were talking about Germany. 3. Anyway, I hope you will let me know what happens. 4. She went to her cabinet to check the documents, which she always did before going home. 5. When Elaine got home, she found she had forgotten her folder at the reception. 6. He did not see how she could be serious, however much she might look it.
7. He looked at me as if I were a magician who could read his soul.
8. He had no job, and that worried him, because it was winter. 9. After we had eaten and I had settled in, I went for a walk in the afternoon. 10. Why did she always take up tasks which were too difficult for her? 11. After I had transferred the money to their account, there was an interval in my work. 12. I wonder where he is at this moment. 13. I don't believe it, because I know it isn't true. 14. He went to bed and slept as well as an innocent man might do.
7. Переведите на английский язык.
а) 1. Я смогу пойти домой только тогда, когда закончу эту ра
б) 1. Он говорил так быстро, что я едва мог понять его. 2. До
в довольно короткий срок. 4. Они встретились, как будто они были друзьями. 5. Он посмотрел на меня, как будто он меня никогда раньше не видел. 6. Чем больше вы будете работать над этим проектом, тем больше он вам будет нравиться. 7. Чем больше я его знаю, тем больше он мне нравится. 8. Этот вопрос такой же интересный, как и вопрос, который вы мне задали вчера.
в) Она тихо открыла дверь, чтобы не отвлекать начальника от телефонного разговора. 2. Он снизил цены, чтобы быстрее распродать товар. 3. Говорите громче, чтобы все вас слышали. 4. Я записала его адрес, чтобы не забыть его. 5. Банк дал ему ссуду, чтобы он приобрел новое оборудование для предприятия. 6. Заморозьте проект, чтобы позже вернуться к нему с новыми средствами. 7. Бухгалтер подделал отчет, чтобы скрыть реальные данные. 8. Зажгите свет, чтобы они могли читать. 9. Они сделали ремонт в офисе, чтобы он стал уютнее. 10. Он посоветовал мне оставить деньги дома, чтобы не потерять их.
©2015 megaobuchalka.ru Все права защищены авторами материалов.
Почему 3458 студентов выбрали МегаОбучалку...
Система поиска информации
Мобильная версия сайта
Нет шокирующей рекламы