Упр. 440. Раскрывая скобки, напишите каждое предложение три раза, образуя условные предложения I, II и III типов
E.g. If you (to be) free, I (to come) to see you.
If you are free, I shall come to see you. If you were free, I should come to sec you. If you had been free, I should have come, to see you. If I (to see) her, I (to be) glad.
If I see her, I shall be glad.
If I saw her, I should be glad.
If I had seen her, I should have been glad.
1. If you (to be) busy, I (to leave) you alone. 2. If I (to live) in Moscow, I (to visit) the Tretyak-ov Gallery every year. 3. If I (to get) a ticket, I (to go) to the Philharmonic. 4. If I (to live) near a wood, I (to gather) a lot of mushrooms. 5. If my father (to return) early, we (to watch) TV together. 6. If she (to know) English, she (to try) to enter the university. 7. If my friend (to come) to see me, I (to be) very glad. 8. If mother (to buy) a cake, we (to have) a very nice tea parly, 9. If we (to receive) a telegram from him, we (not to worry). 10. If you (not to work) systematically, you (to fail) at the examination.
Упр. 441. Перепишите каждое из следующих предложений дважды, образуя предложения нереального условия: а) относящиеся к настоящему или будущему (IIтип), Ь) относящиеся к прошедшему (III тип).
1. If I am not too busy, I shall go to the concert. 2. If no one comes to help, we shall be obliged to do the work ourselves. 3. If you put on your glass-
Упр. 443. Произнесите вслух все возможные условные предложения II типа, используя подстановочную таблицу. (Упражнение на выработку автоматизма речи)
Упр. 444. Произнесите вслух все возможные условные предложения III типа, используя подстановочную таблицу. (Упражнение на выработку автоматизма речи)
cs, you will see better. 4. What shall we do if they are late? 5. Will you be very angry if we don't come? 6. Will he be very displeased if I don't ring him up? 7. They will all be surprised if I make such a mistake. 8. If he doesn't come in tune, shall we have to wait for him?
Упр. 442. Произнесите вслух все возможные условные предложения 1 типа, используя подстановочную таблицу. (Упражнение на выработку автоматизма речи)
Упр. 445. Раскройте скобки, употребляя голы в требующейся форме.
1. I should be delighted if I (to have) such a beau-tiful fur-coat. 2. If it (to rain), we shall have to staj, at home. 3. If he (to work) hard, he would have achieved great progress. 4, If it is not too cold, i (not to put) on my coat. 5. I (to write) the composition long ago if you had not disturbed me. 6. If ho (not to read) so much, he would not be so clever. 7. If my friend (to be) at home, he will tell us what to do. 8. If he were not such an outstanding actor, he (not to have) so many admirers. 9. If you (to give) me your address, I shall write you a letter 10. If she (not to be) so absent-minded, she would be a much better student. 11. If my sister does no go to the south, we (to spend) the summer in St Petersburg together. 12. If they (not to go) to Mos cow last year, they would not have heard that fa mous musician. 13. If you (not to get) tickets ia the Philharmonic, we shall stay at home. 14. If you were not so careless about your health, you (to con sult) the doctor.
Упр. 446. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в требующейся форме.
1. If she (to ask) me yesterday, I should certain ly have told her all about it. 2. If you (to do) you1 morning exercises every day, your health would b much better. 3. If he is not very busy, he (to agree) to go to the museum with us. 4. If I (not to be) present at the lesson, I should not have under stood this difficult rule. 5. If he reads fifty page every day, his vocabulary (to increase) greatb 6. If they (to know) it before, they would ha\ taken measures. 7. If I (to get) this book, I shall I1 8- If you really loved music, you (to go) to the Philharmonic much more often. 9. If you had not wasted so much time, you (not to miss) the train. 10. If you (not to miss) the train, you would have arrived in time. 11. You (not to miss) the teacher's explanation if you had arrived in time. 12. You would have understood the rule if you (not to miss) the teacher's explanation. 13. If you (to understand) the rule, you would have written the test-paper successfully. 14. If you had written the test-paper successfully, you (not to get) a «two». 15. Your mother (not to scold) you if you had not got a «two». 16. If your mother (not to scold) you, you would have felt happier.
Упр. 447. Раскройте скобки, употребляя глаголы в требующейся форме.
1. If it (to snow), the children will play snowballs. 2. If I (not to know) English, I should not be able to enjoy Byron's poetry. 3. I (not to do) it if you did not ask me. 4. If men (to have) no weapons, would wars be possible? 5. You will never finish your work if you (to waste) your time like that. 6. If I (to have) his telephone number, I should easily settle this matter with him. 7. If I (to have) this rare book, I should gladly lend it to you. 8. The dish would have been much more tasty if she (to be) a better cook. 9. He never (to phone) you if I hadn't reminded him to do that. 10. Your brother (to become) much stronger if he took cold baths regularly. 11. If he (to be) more courageous, he would not be afraid. 12. If the fisherman had been less patient, he (not to catch) so much fish. 13. If you (to put) the ice-cream into the refrigerator, it would not have melted. 14. If I (to know) the result now, I would phone her immediately. you (to see) the announcement of Professor X's соming to our town. 8. He is not ill: if he (to be) ill, he (not to play) tennis so much. 9. He was not ill last week: if he (to be) ill, he (not to take) part in the football match.
©2015 megaobuchalka.ru Все права защищены авторами материалов.
Почему 3458 студентов выбрали МегаОбучалку...
Система поиска информации
Мобильная версия сайта
Нет шокирующей рекламы