ТЕМА 25 СОГЛАСОВАНИЕ ВРЕМЕН
Задание 1. Переведите предложения на русский язык. Определите вид придаточного предложения. А.
1. We shall do this work in time if you help us. 2. My father made me promise I would write him a letter. 3. Do you know where this exhibition will run? 4. As soon as I have time I shall visit your mother. 5. The children will be allowed to go for a walk if it doesn't rain. 6. Can you do anything before the doctor comes? 7. The travellers couldn't continue their way because they were very tired. 8. We shall be very sorry if your friend doesn't call on us tonight. 9. The operator answered that he was testing new machines. 10. Although my sister was very busy she helped me with my work. 11. Did you ask Ann whether she would join us or not? 12. They will know nothing until the telegram comes. 13. The old man wants to know what has happened to his son. 14. The question was if our plant had used new technologies. 15. When the delegation arrives we shall go sightseeing. 16. You will go for a walk after it gets warmer. 17. I said that everything was possible. 18. Mother thought the child was sleeping. 19. Didn't you know that the work had been done. 20. My brother promised me that he would stop smoking.
1. In the evening I still hoped against hope that our travellers would return. 2.. Somebody said that the old man had came here already. 3. Mike asked me what I was reading.
4. Why didn't you tell us how you had spent your vacations?
5. At that moment I thought that we should meet again some day. 6. I didn't like the films that had unhappy ends. 7. We shall visit you when my father returns home. 8. She doesn't
know if they will invite her to their place, but if they invite she will go with pleasure. 9. Since they lived near the river they could often swim. 10. It was unknown whether the concert would be outdoors. 11. I shall not do it because it is not my duty. 12. We knew our guests were going to leave on Monday. 13. Although it was raining we had to go for a doctor. 14. The man told us that the ship had left already. 15. The question is who will help her. 16. We knew the delegation would arrive soon. 17. We had no chance to see Ann because none of us knew where she lived. 18. Nobody believed that my children had gone to the forest alone.
19. She remembered the city where she had been so happy.
20. Who said that we were sleeping?
Задание 2. Заполните пропуски соответствующей глагольной формой. А.
1. Will you be able to start the experiment until I... you?
a) join, b) joined, c) shall join
2. Our teacher didn't mention when he ... to the
a) goes, b) will go, c) would go
3. If I ... late this evening don't wait for me.
a) am, b) was, c) shall be
4. My friend answered that he ... his course paper.
a) writes, b) was writing, c) will write
5. It will be difficult to find a hotel if we ... late.
a) come, b) came, c) shall come
6. Didn't you know that he ... away?
a) goes, b) had gone, c) will go
7. Our newspapers reported that new sputniks ... next
a) are launched, b) will be launched,
c) would be launched
8. He says that he ... to London tomorrow.
a) went, b) is going, c) would go
9. When Ann came home her children ... TV.
a) watch, b) have watched, c) were watching
10. At the hotel I was told that the stranger ... already.
a) leave, b) left, c) had left B.
1. Do you think he ... busy now? 2. His mother told us
1) is, 2) was, 3) will be, 4) would be. 3. The dean asked me when I ... school. 4. It was reported that the experts ... for Moscow soon.
1) left, 2) had left, 3) will leave, 4) would leave.
5. Don't be afraid I won't leave until your father ...
6. As soon as the ships ... we shall inform you.
1) return, 2) returns, 3) will return, 4) would return.
7. We shall discuss this film when all of you ... it.
8. I knew that my son ... it already.
1) see, 2) saw, 3) will see, 4) had seen.
9. You will meet at the exhibition if they ...to Moscow.
10. Do you know when she ... abroad?
1) go, 2) goes, 3) will go, 4) would go.
II. My sister asked him if he ... our parents next week.
12. He answered that he ... them already.
1) visited, 2) had visited, 3) will visit, 4) would visit.
13. Will you hetp me when you ... time? 14. I heard you
1) have, 2) had, 3) will have, 4) would have. С
1. If your brother were here I ... to him.
a) speak, b) shall speak, c) would speak
2. We saw she ... greatly upset.
a) is, b) was, с) will be
3. Mother spoke to me as if nothing ....
a) happen, b) had happened, c) would happen
4. Who knows when she ...?
a) leave, b) is leaving, c) would leave
5. The captain wonders if the ship ...already.
a) leaves, b) left, c) has left
6. Both of us knew that our father ... right.
a) is, b) was, c) will be
7. There are 11 time zones in Russia because the country
a) is, b) are, c) would be
8. How old was the boy when this picture ... painted?
a) is, b) was, c) would be
9. Do you know that my son ... in your lab?
a) work, b) works, c) would work
10. Be sure she will write you as soon as she ... your
a) learn, b) learns, c) will learn
Задание З. Выберите соответствующий вариант перевода сказуемого придаточного предложения.
I was sure that he would speak
to your parents. The woman asked me if I spoke
English. Would you mind if she speaks to
him? The doctor informed us that he
had spoken with the patients. What is your friend speaking
about, I wonder?
10. He will do well if he writes her a letter.
What is the book she has written recently? The teacher was interested what I was writing.
13. I heard you had written your course paper.
14. The students hoped that they would write tests well.
5. поговорю 6.поговорил
1. Nobody thought that he would
do this hard work. 2. I asked my friend what he was
3. Ann will be a success if she does
the task properly.
4. Didn't you know that I had
done this exercise already?
15. Before you leave you should thank these people.
16. Who is the man that has just left?
17. He told me that our ship would leave soon.
18. They ask when she is leaving.
19. You may move to their flat as soon as they leave.
20. It was unknown whether he had left for London.
Задание 4. Составьте сложно-подчиненные предложения, учитывая правило согласования времен и заменяя прямую речь косвенной.
1.- The trees are green! - Cried the boy. 2. - Where is the telegram from? -The old man asked me. 3. Somebody said: - She has left forever. 4. - Where will you go this summer? - My friend asked. 5. I was interested: — Do you know my brother? 6. Ann said: - The boys were seen in the forest. 7. He often asked the old man: - Will you hunt again?
8. She thought to herself: - They have no money at all!
9. - Soon we shall move to a new house! - My sister says.
10. The travellers asked my father: - Is there an inn in this
Задание 5. Напишите предложения в прошедшем времени.
1. Itseems to me that I have seen your brother in our lab. 2. Ann says that she will not take part in our conference. 3. Do you think that I am afraid of them? 4. I don't know what you mean. 5. My mother is sure that she has recently read this book. 6. I think it is going to snow soon. 7. We believe our children didn't cut the lessons. 8. I hope you can meet us at the airport in the evening. 9. Does the detective know that I am going to leave? 10. Nobody knows where the old man lives. 11. Mother says that she will be waiting for you at home. 12. Don't they guess that their son will go abroad? 13. Are you sure the delegation has arrived in Moscow? 14. The teacher asks me what I am doing. 15. We think we shall be busy tomorrow.
©2015 megaobuchalka.ru Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав.
Почему 3458 студентов выбрали МегаОбучалку...
Система поиска информации
Мобильная версия сайта
Нет шокирующей рекламы