Задание 1. Определите время сказуемого в Perfect Continuous
1. What have you been doing at the 1 Presrnt
Institute since 9 o'clock?
2. It had been snowing for a long time 2. Past
when we left home.
3. My son has been doing his lessons 3. Future
since he returned from school.
4. We shall have been discussing this
plan for some hours when the director comes.
5. The Petrovs have been living in
Rostov for 10 years.
6. The boys had been watching TV
almost all night when their mother came home.
7. How long has your daughter been
learning French? 8. At last Ann shut the book that she
had been reading since the morning. 9. Our conference will have been
running for 2 hours when your
delegates come. 10. The engineer examined the machine
which we had been testing for
Практическая граммат. англ. яз.
Задание 2. Выберите адекватный вариант перевода сказуемого.
1. They have been travelling since Sunday.
а) путешествуют, в) пропутешествовали, с) будут путешествовать
2. Both teams were very tired, they had been playing football
а) играют, в) играли, с) выиграли
3. Show me the book which you have been reading.
а) читаешь, в) читал, с) прочел
4. The operators said that they had been working in the lab
а) работают, в) отработали, с) будут работать
5. What has been happening here since the morning?
а) происходит, в) произошло, с) произойдет
6. Let us have a rest, we have been writing our reports for a
а) пишем, в) напишем, с) написали
7. What has she been doing lately?
а) делает, в) сделала, с) сделает
8. How long have the Ivanovs been living in Rostov?
а) прожили, в) живут, с) будут жить
9. Children had been sleeping for 2 hours when their mother
а) спят, в) спали, с) проспят
10. By September 2004 we shall have been working in this
а) работаем, в) работали, с) проработаем
Задание 3. Заполните пропуски нужной формой сказуемого.
1. I... newspapers since early morning.
2. Usually we ... such texts at
3. What ... you ... now?
4. My brother ... already ... this
5. Every summer she ... many
6. The boys ... your book for all
night. 7.... I... text two?
8. He feels tired as he... the
9. What ... the students ... when
the teacher came in? 10.... you ... this article by tomorrow?
11. He said that he ... our letters for some days.
12. How long ... you ... his thesis when he came?
13. Who ... this book already?
14. Last month I... many interesting books.
1. They had been writing their papers ... when the teacher came.
2. ... have you been working here?
4. shall read,
5. will read,
6. am reading,
7. Is reading,
8. are reading,
9. was reading,
10. were reading,
11. shall be reading,
12. will be reading,
13. have read,
14. has read,
15. had read,
16. shall have read,
17. Will have read,
18. have been reading,
19. has been reading,
20. had been reading,
21. shall have been reading,
22. will have been reading.
1. How long
3. since morning
3. Show me the picture which he
has ... been drawing.
4. His friend answered that he had
been waiting for us ....
5. When they arrive the conference
will have been running ...
6. The old man looked tired as he
had been working in the garden ...
7. Let them leave, they have been
assisting our professor ....
8. ... has your friend been writing
9. ... we shall have been working at
this plant for 5 years.
10. ... had you been sleeping when
©2015-2020 megaobuchalka.ru Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. (904)
Почему 1285321 студент выбрали МегаОбучалку...
Система поиска информации
Мобильная версия сайта
Нет шокирующей рекламы