Подчеркните глаголы в придаточных предложениях, напишите в каком времени они употреблены и переведите предложения на русский язык
1. She answered her brother was playing chess with his father.
2. He told us to have our passports ready.
3. We didn’t know if our friend was married.
4. They asked when the seminar in Administrative Law would take place.
5. My friend said that he had finished his scientific research the day before.
6. I am sure that this is well known all over the world.
7. He asked how many points there were in the Contract.
8. Translate the following sentences into English using the rules of the
Sequence of Tenses.
Переведите предложения на английский язык, используя правила согласования времен.
1. Он хотел знать, кто может стать членом Парламента Великобритании.
2. Подозреваемый признался, что украл деньги из киоска.
3. Она интересовалась, какая ветвь власти ответственна за соблюдение и исполнение законов.
4. Адвокат уточнил, что это не будет входить в его обязанности.
5. Студент хотел знать принимает ли королева участие в управлении государством.
Match part I and part II.
Соотнесите две части предложения.
Underline the clauses and translate the following sentences into Russian.
Подчеркните придаточное предложение и переведите его на русский язык.
1. You will not be able to fight crime well if you are not a highly qualified specialist. 2. Read this article on criminal law while I’ll be doing the translation. 3. We shall phone you as soon as he dives the answer. 4. Speak to him about our plans when you see him. 5. When she comes back, she will help us to do our homework. 6. If you turn left you will see the house in front of you.
11. Choose the right variant.
Выберите правильный вариант глагола в придаточном предложении.
1. If you buy any more books we…any place to sleep.
a). don’t have
b). will not have
c). have not had
2. When you heat water it … .
c). has boiled
3. Whenever she goes, she … friends.
a). had made
Read the text.
The Work of Militia.
Our militia was created by the working people to protect their rights. The officers of our militia have always displayed courage and heroism in the fight against enemies of our state during the Great Patriotic War as well as in the years of peaceful construction.
The main aim of militia has always been to maintain public order, to protect state and personal property and safeguard the rights of our citizens. Nowadays great attention in the work of militia is paid to prevention of crime, to its suppression. But if a crime has been committed, the militia officers are to solve the crime as quickly as possible. To fulfil these tasks the organs of internal affairs are composed of different departments.
The Criminal Detection Department is one of the most complicated militia services. The main responsibility of the officer of the Criminal Detection Department is to detect the criminal, that is to locate and apprehend him. In many cases the detective must trace a fugitive who is hiding.
The officers of the Criminal Investigation Department collect facts to prove the guilt or innocence of the suspect. The final test of a criminal investigation is in presentation of evidence in court. Corpus delicti must be established; the defendant must be identified and associated with the crime scene. The investigator must also provide competent witnesses.
Economic Crimes Department fights against those who don’t want to live an honest life. The responsibility of the officers of this Department is to reveal the criminal activity of those who commit embezzlement and other economic crimes, bring them to justice.
The State Auto-Inspection is responsible for traffic regulation and safety on the roads.
The Transport Militia maintains law and order on the railway, airlines and waterways of the country.
The Juvenile Inspection handles “difficult” juveniles and their careless parents. They also do much work to prevent juvenile delinquency.
The Correctional System is supposed to rehabilitate offenders through labour. This is the purpose of correctional establishments.
A new service for the fight against organized crime has been created in our militia. Organized crime operates on fear, bribery and force. Militia officers of organized crime department are devoting their efforts to collect sufficient evidence to bring gang leaders to justice.
Translate the marked paragraphs of the text into Russian.
Переведите отмеченные абзацы письменно.
Put all types of questions to the next sentences.
Поставьте все типы вопросов к следующим предложениям. Обозначьте тип вопроса.
1. Nowadays great attention in the work of militia is paid to prevention of crime, to its suppression.
2. The Correctional System is supposed to rehabilitate offenders through labour.
Divide the text into logical parts. Give a name to each part.
Разделите текст на смысловые части и озаглавьте каждую.
©2015-2020 megaobuchalka.ru Все материалы представленные на сайте исключительно с целью ознакомления читателями и не преследуют коммерческих целей или нарушение авторских прав. (760)
Почему 1285321 студент выбрали МегаОбучалку...
Система поиска информации
Мобильная версия сайта
Нет шокирующей рекламы